[REVISIT] Casadina, Kuningan

For my first Casadina's review click here



So appreantly it took me so many months to revisit this cute little resto again. 2 weeks ago there was holiday on wednesday so me and my friend made a breakfast appointment together. And end up we both made it at brunch hour.

Summer Cooler and Green Lush. each for 35K
Summer Cooler consists of Strawberry, Watermelon and Pinapple. And my Green Lush consists of Pokchoy, Pinapple and Apple.. tasted great!
hubs ordering Ice Tea for 13K.

Eggstra Big Breakfast for 58K
I was craving for Eggs Benedict but turned out they didn't have it that day *Booooo!* so i opted this big breakfast instead. Their sauteed mushroom was my least favorite and their beef bacon.. ugh, too salty!
Spaghetti carbonara for 58K

My friend ordered this Traditional Carbonara. Came in generous portion, the pasta bit under-cooked but it tasted delish.

Other that that we ordered 250gr of Chicken wings for 38K and Cheese fries for 30K. The chicken wings tasted exactly like our first visit.. Yummy! Cheese fries came in big portion and tasted crispy yum.

Anyways, i just checked their site at Zomato and it put their old price.. wow, i just realized that their price just got escalation. Ex. my Green Lush raised from 29K to 35K, Carbonara from 50K to 58K :S

Been twice here at brunch time maybe next time i will came at lunch or dinner time to tasted their Indian foods. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler's Blab IV

Letter to dearest late friend

Cousin's Day Out